Thursday, March 27, 2014

Can't Weight

Good Morning Everyone! Today I am sharing a card I sent to my TOPS retreat pen pal.  She is an amazing lady.  Without reveling her real age I will tell you she is over 65 years old.  She teaches Zumba classes at several Senior centers here in Albuquerque.  She looks amazing and so full of life!!! I am going to take one of her classes!!  If I say it enough times maybe it will get me to one of her classes....LOL This is the card I sent her. 
The scale is a die cut from QuickKutz.  Don't you think
this kind of looks like a TV set the way I layered the scale?
Just remove the circle and you have a TV set...
See this is how  new ideas are born....LOL


Looks more like a scale at this angle.  LOL

Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment