Monday, February 3, 2014

Kcup Coffee Holders

Happy February Everyone!!!  Today I am sharing another Christmas gift I made
for the Coffee lovers on my list. I found these boxes on Pinterest and thought I would
give them a try.  I followed the instructions from "Stampinwithstace.com" blog site. The
only change I made to the instructions was adding a reinforcement to the sides of the
 boxes. Other wise these were pretty easy to make.  


I used a Sizzix die to cutout the coffee beans and the saying.
The paper is from a paper packet which I distressed
with Tim Holtz distress inks. 

I added ribbon to the sides. 

I used Christmas paper and red ribbon for this one. 


  Since it's Valentines month it's really hard to stick with the
Christmas theme 
 so I just had to make one for Valentines
day.
...LOL  The Owl is a closepin I got from Big Lots. 

The hearts are stickers and the saying is from a coffee
stamp set I got many moons ago when the coffee cards
were so popluar.  To tell you the truth this is the first
time I used the stamp set......hee hee 

This is the back side of the box. 
May you relax and enjoy a good cup of coffee today.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment