Thursday, February 27, 2014

Box of Sunshine

Today I am sharing a "Box of Sunshine".  One of the ladies from my TOPS group is undergoing chem-therapy for breast cancer.  She said it's kicking her butt. So I decide to bring some sunshine to her from
all the ladies at TOPS. 
I printed this sign and put it along with a note
and some funny cartoons in hopes it will bring
smiles to her day. (it really is bright yellow paper)


This is what the box looks like inside filled with all the stuff. 


This is a "Bowl of Sunshine".  The Tops lady wrote words
of encouragement for her. 
I covered Pop Corn, Tic Tac's and water bottles. 

I added some tea, candy, klenexx and hand soap. 
One of the ladies asked me to add this to the box.  She wanted her
to know that she always had an Anel kneeling down to pray for her. 
Sending you all a BIG box of Sunshine today.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That was very kind of your group. You are very talented! Glad our friend, Mary, introduced us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete