Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Friday to you all!  Hope you had the BEST Christmas ever!!!
 I've been so busy with Christmas its been awhile since I have been in my craft room. I don't have anything crafty to show you so here are some pictures of a trip my husband James and I took for our wedding anniversay.   We went to Carlsbad NM to visit the caverns and The Christmas on the Pecos. 
We took a night tour of the caverns.  All the lights are turned
off inside the caves and you get one candle and this lantern
for the two hour tour.  It was excellent!!    

This is James and I the next day.
We toured the caverns in the day light this time. 

This is a picture inside the caverns. I don't have a good
camera so most of the pictures came out to dark to share.
That evening we took a boat on the Pecos river to see
all the houses along the river decorated in lights.  It
was beautiful.  The night was perfect not to cold..
We then drove to Ruidoso NM to the Inn of
the Moutain of Gods.  It was so pretty there.
Do you see the lake, moutains and golf course
in the background?  

This is a life size gingerbread house made out of real
gingerbread cookies. It was located in the Hotel lobby.
 WOW!   See the cookies  below?  That is a lot of
work!! It was so cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment