Friday, November 1, 2013

Wedding Invitations

It's Friday.  Yeah!  I realized I never posted the Wedding invites I made for my son's Wedding. 
So here they are. 
This is the paper I ordered from the Hen House. 

All cut up and ready to be put together. 







The finished invite.  I made it so it would fold over and
there was no need for an envelope.  I made a pocket on the
bottom half for an insert. 

  Can you see the shimmer in the paper?  It was such
a beautiful paper I hated to cover up the beautiful 

shimmer pink paper. 

I printed the wording on the computer in gray and embossed
the tops of each section.
This was the rehearsal dinner invites I made.  Click on the image
to enlarge to read message. 
Thanks for letting me share.  Have a super great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment