Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gift box Punch board

I am so excited to share with you this great Gift Box punch board.  My neighbor Heather bought this over to  me and told me to try it.  It was so much fun to make these boxes.  You can go to YouTube and see the video on these We R memory keepers. 
This is the packaged punch board.  


These are the three boxes I made.

I thought these would be cute a filled with doggie treats. 

I stamped and cut out the ornament tag. 

This tag was made using a CTMH stamp set.

This is what the inside of the box looks like.  I used
a 12 X 12 sheet of CS to make the 4 x 4 boxes.  You 

can make many different sizes with the punch board.  
One of the great things is no taping or gluing involved. 

The tops have a punched tab to hold the box together. 



Thank you Heather!!!  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment