Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Composition notebooks

Hello there.  Welcome to my blog!  Today's posting is kind of long so sorry about that. 
 I made these notebooks for my craft fair and they were a hot item with the kids.   
I purchased these composition notebooks for $.49
in the clearance school supplies bin. 


These little monsters are from CTMH.  
They are no long available.  boo hoo!

The paper is from CTMH and I just glued on googly eyes.
These are the really big eyes that you are not sure what
to do with.  LOL


These are pirate stickers I got in a bin at Smith's of all places.

This was made using a die cut from Cuttlebug. 

I ran out of monsters on this one so I stamped an owl
and added googly eyes and some buttons. 


This set was made using KC & company paper
and some clear stickers. 





I bought these large paper clips meaning to make
 book markers. Of course I never did make any. So I
 thought I would try one and make it to match the book.  


Tomorrow I will be sharing pictures from the craft fair I did this weekend so I hope you stop by to see what it was all about. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment