Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nail polish holder

Happy Wednesday to you!  Tomorrow is Halloween that means there is only 55 days before Christmas....
How much shopping have you done?  How about those Christmas cards?  Yup I haven't started mine either...LOL  Here are some Christmas stocking stuffers I made. 
Each box is cut, glued together and then decorated.



I don't paint my nails so I was shocked to see the 
price of nail polish these days.  Up to $12.00 for a bottle.
Yikes!!!  I did find these for $1.97 each.  I plan to
sell these at my craft fair so I am going to ask $4.00

and hope that's not to much.


These are decorated with lace from CTMH and stickers. 

Are you wondering why some have a holes in them?
I followed instructions from pinterest so I am assuming its
to hang on a tree.  Not sure to tell you the truth.
I decide to add the "to & from" to them and I like that better.
The ones on pinterest had nail files with them.  You could
 pretty much put anything in the boxes. 




Have a Joyful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment