Friday, September 13, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Using one of the new winter stamp sets from CTMH I made this Christmas card. I have yet to pull out all my Christmas crafts to start my Holiday crafting.  hee hee
I saw this fold on Pinterest and knew I had some of these
Shutter Cards somewhere in my craft room.  So I went
digging around and found them.  Yeah.  They are from
"The Paper Cut" co.  

I added the pattern paper as a background.  I stamped
the the penguin and the "Warm Winter Wishes" and
attached them to the red CS.  


Inside of the card. 
Hope you have a ice day!!!  Starting Monday and for the next few weeks I will be featuring sample cards I borrowed from my neighbor Heather.  Her sister Felicity sends her cards on a regular basis to use as sample cards.  When we were doing "Wednesday Ladies Card Night" Heather would reproduce them for us to make.  I really miss our Wednesday card nights!!  I hope you will enjoy all the great cards I will be featuring.  Thanks for stopping by! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment