Monday, September 9, 2013

It's Monday already.  Hope you had a great weekend.  Did you do any crafting?  Sure hope so.  I saw this card on Pinterest and just loved it.  Of course we always have to change or add our own touches to it.  
I wish you could see this in person.  The CS is a shimmer gray
and with the purple flowers it really shines. 

There is no stamping in this card.  Everything is made
using punches and die cuts.  (except for the flowers)
 Very quick and easy card. 

I embossed the bird wing and added a touch of glitter. 

The NM State Fair starts this week.  I am once again going to work the "Daisy Donuts" booth so I will not have much time for crafting.  Most of the time I am able to work ahead of time to make enough cards and crafts to share on my blog but with my Son's up coming wedding it has left little time for crafting.  So I will not be posting everyday during the month of September.  I have asked my neighbor for some of her sample cards so I may be posting some of her cards.  I hope that you will continue to visit my blog and as soon as the State Fair is over and we have celebrated the Wedding I will get back to my craft room and start posting my daily creations. Thank you so much for stopping by and supporting my crafting hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment