Monday, September 30, 2013

Good Morning everyone.  I am getting a late start today. LOL  I have been very busy getting ready for the my son Robert's wedding on Saturday.  I am so excited for the wedding and blessed to being having a new daughter-in-law in the family.  Today I am sharing some cards that my neighbor Heather made.  She used the left over CS from the wedding invites I made to make thank you cards for the bride and groom.  They came out GREAT!!  Thanks Heather!!
The base of the card was a pre-cut card.  She cut out the
"Thanks" from the gold CS.   Just beautiful!



Here she used the gold CS for the bird and the Gray CS for the branch. 



Inside of the cad

This one she used the gold for the thank you and the gray
as a boarder.  


Inside of the card. 

Thank you all for stopping by my blog.  I hope to post some of the items made for the wedding this week if not next week for sure.  Have a super great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment