Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Black purse

I just love this little purse. It's a paper purse I made for Rena for her bachelorette party.  It's made using black paper that looks like leather.  I saw the pattern on Pinterest (of course) and decided to try it. 
I used a button cover I got at a garage sale for the front snap.

The handle is made with a piece of wire wrapped
in the black CS. Looking at the picture I should have put

two handles.  Oh well next time.  The paper is from Costco 
from many many years ago.  It kind of feels like leather. 


This is the inside when open. 

I used a 12 x 12 sheet of CS and scored it at 4 inches both sides.
I cut off the corners and scored each corner.  Add your hook
and loop Velcro and any embellishments you want.  
Today is the first day of the NM State Fair.  Wish me luck.  Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment