Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Money Holders


  Today I am sharing a Christmas money holder I made.  I took these pictures in my craft room so some of them may be kind of dark.  So sorry about that.  These money holders are nice to stock up on for Christmas.

I used a CTMH stamp set, some white flock for the snow
and added glitter.  Very easy. 

Wow I really piled on the snow...LOL
I cut a piece of CS 8.5 X 8.25. Then scored the 8.5 side at 2 3/4
and scored 1" on both sides of the 8.25 sides. 
Cut out the four corners and folded all the score lines. 

Using a punch I punched the inside of the holder. 
I glued the two flaps and folded over the punched side.
I then decorated it shown above. 
Inside of the holder.
My husband wanted to know why I didn't have Ben Franklin
in the holder.  I told him I guess he wasn't a good boy this year...LOL
 Check back tomorrow for a few more money holders I made.  Have a super great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment