Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday to you!!!  Just wanted to give you a sneak peak at my work station or as my
 neighbor Heather calls it "The sweat shop".  I am busy working on the Wedding invitations and
 bridal shower invites.  Heather stopped by on Tuesday night to give me a hand.  
Thank you Heather.  Your the best neighbor ever! 
This is the kitchen counters for cutting and embossing. 

This is the dinning table to keep things in order.  I have to
keep everything stacked in tens.  It sounds crazy but it
just keeps me organized.

This is the kitchen table where I glue everything together.
So as you can see I have taken over the kitchen area. 


These are the finishing touches of the bridal shower invites. 
I will show you more next week.  I should be all done by Sunday afternoon.  Hope you all have a happy crafting weekend.  Thank you for sharing your time with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment