Friday, June 14, 2013

Worlds Greatest Dad

Hope you are having a great Friday so far! Today I am sharing one more Father's day card with you.  
I used CTMH stamp sets "Perfect Fit-Dad" and
"Puns of Praise Occasions" for this card.  Both stamp
sets are really cute and only cost $13.95 each.

I stamped and cutout all the items then attached them with foam tape.
For the mustache I added flocking powder to give it
a hairy look.  See close up below.  

Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there.  Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and been looking for great "spectacle" projects & this fits the bill! I want to feature your card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The post will link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. No problem. I'm glad you like the card. I will hop on over to the paper crafter's library.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Katherine. No problem. I'm glad you like the card. I will hop on over to the paper crafter's library.

      Delete