Thursday, June 20, 2013

My niece Isabella (Izzie) was baptized a few weeks ago. I am going to share some pictures of her and the celebration. This is the card I made her. 

I used an embossing folder and stamped the cross in the middle.
I outlined the smaller crosses and added glitter glue inside each one. 


I attached a cross in the middle of the stamped
 cross and added more glitter glue.


This is my Dad with Izzie.  She LOVES her Grandpa
and he LOVES and adores her!!!!


The cake is from ABC bakery.

My sister Lisa made these cookies. 

She added rosary's on the round cookies.
Lisa does such a wonderful job with her cookies
and the are yummy too. 

We all jumped in the pool to cool off. 


Thanks for letting me share my precious Izzie with you.  Wishing you a COOL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment