Friday, May 17, 2013

More Flower vases

Happy Friday to you!!!  Are you tired of all the decorations on my blog? This is the last of the decorations.    On Monday I will show you pictures of the party and all the decorations and we will be done with it.....LOL
I printed graphs onto engineering paper and taped them
to the round glass vases. 

Not sure if I have ever mentioned that my daughter graduated
with a degree in Civil engineering. LOL The reason for all
the math and graphs.  



These are my favorite paper flowers. 
I used a SU flower stamp and punch.  Glued several together
on the straw, folded them out and added the button.  I tied
ribbon onto all the straws as leaves. 

This beautiful center piece is the bridesmaids flowers at
my nieces wedding last year.  

On this vase I printed a picture of a bridge and added some
flowers I had from who knows when. Not as pretty
as the ones above but they are nice. 

I am sharing these because they were the best deal I have ever
got at Micheal's.  These napkins were on the clearance shelf.
No price but since they were the perfect colors I put them all in my basket.
When I got up to the checker I asked for a price check and they rang up
for a PENNY!! Lucky for me I also got the cups and a EK Success punch
from that same shelf.  All which rang up for a PENNY each. So I got
Napkins, Cups and a Punch for $.17.  I told the cashier she was my
ANGEL that day.  I am sure you are wondering which Micheal's? Sorry
she called back immediately and told them to check the prices on clearance shelf.

I punched and punch and punched these scallops.
Even my sister Renee and my parents helped punch these out.
I used fishing line and glue dots to attach them together.

Water balloons. 

I filled them with water and froze them.  I used them in the coolers
 and on my buffet table to keep everything cold the day of the party.  
Thank you all for visiting my blog this week and putting up with all the decorations I made.  It truly was a labor of LOVE!! Check back on Monday to see the full view of the party decorations. Have a SUPER great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment