Monday, May 27, 2013

Diaper Cake

Happy Monday to you all! I have a baby shower coming up so I decided to attempt a diaper cake. I have never made one so I decided to look up a few tutorials. Wow there are a lot of diaper tutorials out there. Some use rubber bands, others use blankets, onesies and wash cloths. I decided to attempt this very simple style. It was pretty easy once I got started.  
It's been a long time since I bought diapers.  I
wasn't sure which ones to buy or what they 

were going to look like.  These happen to have
 green and  purple dots. I just can't get away 
from all those dots....LOL

I used an empty paper towel roll for the center and
ribbon around the outside to hold the diapers together. 

I used safety pins to attach the items on top. 


Have a awesome week! Check out some of the diaper tutorials.  It's crazy how many are out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment