Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chalkboard Card

Happy May 1st!! Everywhere I look I find chalkboard crafting, cards etc.  I guess it's the latest trend.  So of course I had to made a chalkboard card.  I saw this card on Becky's blog  http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/   

I took black CS and stamped the images with white ink.
I used my CTMH embossing buddy-static remover pouch
to keep off the white specks.  It still took me three times
before I got this one right.  I do not do well with white
ink and black CS....LOL


I added the brown CS to make the wood frame.
I had these mini hats and flowers in a jar.  My sister Renee
punched them out from scrap paper many moons ago. 

The static remover pouch left a white powder on the black
CS so it looks like chalk.  Yeah

Inside of the card. 
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your precious time with me.  Today treat yourself to something special. You deserve it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment