Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Wednesday!!!  Hope your having a super great day so far!  I'm sharing a card I made for my daughter's friend who is graduating from UNM in Albuquerque.
This was such a simple card to make. I used the school
colors red and silver, added the twine and the stamped
sentiment. The hat is a sticker. 

I usually spend time on the weekends in my craft room. Last weekend was so busy I didn't go near my craft room.  My daughter graduated from college last December 2012.  She is walking the line next month.  I have decided to make all the decorations for the party.  So I have been busy punching, gluing, stamping etc.  I will post all my decorations when I am done.  This has left me with little time to create for my blog.  For the next two weeks I may miss a day or two of posting on my blog but I will be back in full swing as soon as the decorations are complete.  Have a awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment