Thursday, March 14, 2013

Labrador


Today's card is made using the Labrador die cut  from Poppystamps. My neighbor Heather gave me the die cut because our grand-dog is a black Labrador named Sasha.  I really had to put on my thinking cap to come up with an idea using this die cut.  
I punched out a yellow circle and added ribbon behind it
to create the sun.  

This picket fence is from "Jolee's by You".  I have had these fences
for so long they might be petrified wood already....LOL


Sasha's collar is bright pink with dogie diamonds on it. 

This tree is a memory box die cut "Leafy Branch". I cut out the branch
in brown CS and green CS.   Can you believe I actually cut each one of those
leafs from the green cut out and glued them to the branch. 

Inside of the card
Here is Sasha.
 We enjoy baby sitting her while my son and his girlfriend are working.

I hope you have a dogie good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment