Monday, March 11, 2013

Broncos toilet paper covers

This is a project I have been wanting to attempt for some time now.  I made this for my son's girlfriend birthday.  She is a die heart Broncos fan.  I stuffed money in each roll of toilet paper as part of her gift.  I didn't want her to think this was just a gag gift....hee hee   
I used construction paper, Broncos duck tape and Mod Podge.


The orange paper was measured and cut.  I added the duck tape
then used mod podge on the front and back of the paper. 


This is how the paper will stack on the toilet paper stand.  I made
a topper to cover the toilet paper on top. 


I used Velcro to attach the covers.  This way they can be used again. 
This makes a fun sports fan gift for the fans in your life.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment