Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Quilted Card

For those of you who really know me, I don't sew.  If it needs a button it goes to the back of the closet.  hee hee.  I have always admired those who sew and quilt.  What beautiful work they do.  The many hours they put into their projects!!!  I decided to tackle a quilted card.  I viewed a tutorial at www.splitcoaststampers.com and thought I would give it a try. This is a first of three quilted cards I made.
  I did follow the tutorial step by step for this card using 3/4 "
squares. 
I used a paper grid sheet to align each row of squares.
As you can see the first left row over lapped the next row.
Now you know why I don't sew...hee hee 


I thought the paper looked a little flat so used an
 embossing folder and embossed all of the squares
before I glued them down.


It was a bit challenging at first but all in all it was fun.  Hope you stop by tomorrow and check out the next quilt card.  Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment