Thursday, February 28, 2013

 Here is my last quilted card.  This pattern paper was pretty heavy so I didn't emboss it.  The quilted pattern came from the same blog of yesterday's card.

I wanted to try 1" squares but that made the card way to big.
So I changed the yellow strip down the middle to 1/4 "
left the rest 1" and it worked perfectly.

My daughter said it looks as if its just paper printed with this design.
What do you think?  Thinking about it now not sure if that was a
compliment or not. I guess by the third card I followed
the gird sheet better...hee hee. I 
added the ribbon
 and a button to give it some life.

This button was in a tin can that was given to me filled
with buttons. It looks like a red hat but it goes perfect with the card. 
I hope you enjoyed these quilted cards as much I enjoyed putting them together.  Maybe I need to take some sewing lessons......On second thought I should start with all those shirts that need buttons first....ha ha
I Thank You Sew much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment