Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

 Today I am sharing a gift I made for my Husband for Valentine's day "52 Reasons Why I Love You". I am sure you have seen this on Pinterest or a blog already but I thought it was a fun gift to make.    I have to admit it was not that easy coming up with 52 reason why I Love my husband.  Not that I don't have 52 reasons ( I came up with more than 52)  but it's not as easy as it seems....LOL 
I took a deck of cards and sanded them.  Using inks I distressed
the fronts and backs of the cards to give them a vintage look.   

I punched holes in the cards and attached the red CS.

I typed up the 52 reasons, cut them out, distressed them
 and glued them to the red CS.

I added small hearts to the backside of the cards. 

I attached a set of rings to hold the cards together. 
I hope you try this idea.  It's really fun thinking of all the reasons why you love someone.  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment