Monday, December 17, 2012

Hello Kitty Money Tree

 My niece turned Sweet 16 this weekend.  She loves anything to do with Hello Kitty. I decided to make her a Hello Kitty money tree.  I used a Styrofoam shaped Christmas tree and glued white yarn onto it.

I added pink ribbon and colored straight pins.  I took dollar bills and folded them into a fan. Using a paper clip I clipped the bottom of the bills and inserted them into the Styrofoam tree. I then attached Hello Kitty stickers to the other end of the paper clip. The top of the tree is a plastic ornament from Target's dollar bin. 
Back of the tree

Close up of the money and stickers.



 I am sure it will be a busy holiday week this week.  You will probably be wrapping, baking and cooking.  Hope you don't work to hard and have a super good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment