Thursday, December 27, 2012

Good Morning, Hope you all had a very special Christmas this year.  I had a wonderful Christmas season. Family gatherings, lunch with friends and way to much food!!!  I still have a few things from Christmas that I haven't shared with you. So here are some candle jars my daughter Stephanie and I made together.  

The candles are from Michael's.
The gold paper is the wrapping paper from Walmart.
Did you go buy some?  It really is great to craft with.

The wreath and mittens are from SU.
The red ribbon behind the embellishment is from Hobby Lobby.

The poinsettia is a packet from one Michael's.

Here they are wrapped and ready to be given away. 

This was a fun project to do with my daughter.  She is done with college and it's so nice to have her home again!!!  Wishing you a relaxing day.  Thank you for sharing your time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment