Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve.  I would like to share with you the cards I received from my crafting friends.  May this Christmas Eve being you LOVE-PEACE-JOY with family and friends. 
This card was made by Debbie.  She stamped, inked, distressed the
entire card.  I wish you could see it in person it's so beautiful 

The tree has sparkling snow and the star is shinning with glitter.
Great job Debbie. 

Dee made this card.  The embossing is just perfect.  
I just love the paper and those trees.  


The added gold glitter really makes the trees stand out.
Wonderful job Dee. 

This card was made my Marie.  He is just an adorable  snowman.
This was a card kit ready to put together.  What a great way to make
your cards.  Good job Marie.  



This is my card.  I inked and embossed all the images.  I added
flock to the top of the stable and attached it to the gold glitter paper. 


The Magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment