Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Today I am sharing a card using the CTMH "Abundance Holiday" stamp set.  It's a great Thanksgiving/gratitude stamp set.  One year I sent out a few Thanksgiving cards to a few family and friends who had really made a difference in my life that year and to those I hadn't seen in awhile. A wonderful thing happened they all called or stopped by to visit.  It was a beautiful gift I received that year spending time with those I care about.  Sometimes we get so caught up in the season preparing for that one Thanksgiving day  that we  forget to just take a step back and enjoy our everyday life with family and friends.  Oh My!  Did I have a lot to say today or what?  Sorry!! I got a little off track there...  Here's the cards I made.  

I used the Prismacolor markers and some distress inks.  


I used a brighter background on this one. 


I forgot to take a picture of the inside but it reads:
"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way".
Happy Thanksgiving. 

Thanks for listening to by babbling.  Hope you stop by tomorrow and see what we made using the Avonlea Workshop on Go kit.  Today give thanks for the unknown blessings on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment