Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Its time to make the mini donuts....I am still making the donuts at the State Fair.  Saturday was so busy we made thousands of donuts.  The fair is all about the food that is for sure!!  The new food at the fair is a "Donut Burger".  Its a hamburger patty between two glazed donuts. Oh Boy!! I know I couldn't eat that but there were several people we talked to that had tried them and said they were not bad...Yuck is all I can say....

This is a stand-up card I made using bright and colorful colors.  The stamp set is from CTMH and the pattern paper is from the American Girl packet.   

The white strip down the middle is stamped with different shapes
of colorful circles.  

This is the card standing up. 
Sending you a colorful smile and lots of sunshine today...Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment