Monday, September 10, 2012

I have lots of pictures to share with you today so go refill your coffee. this may take awhile. Yesterday was a very active day for my family and I.  My son Robert and his girlfriend Rena were in Triathlon in Rio Rancho at 8am.  They both did very well.  At 12:30 I had a Thanksgiving dinner at my house for my whole family.  We were giving thanks for my brother-in-law Tyson's great recovery from his brain surgery and to celebrate his birthday with a new look on life.  We also celebrated the return of my sister Cheryl and her son Steven to Albuquerque.  It was a good day. 

Robert during the swim

Robert starting the bike ride

Rena in the water

Rena starting her bike ride

Robert with his Dad after he finished the race

Rena starting her run

Robert and Rena at the end of the race

I made some napkin holders for the Thanksgiving dinner.
First I  stamped and colored each one. I added glitter glue and cut each one out.

Here are the napkins I used along with the paper strips I cut to go around the napkins. 

The finished product.

close up.  
Eating Dinner

Making a toast to Tyson's health

Tyson blowing out his birthday candles

Isabella with Grandma Sharon and Great Grandma Mary
Whew you made to the end....It was truly a blessed day!!!  Thank you for spending some time with me and my family.  May you always be blessed with the love of your family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment