Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday to you!!  Today is the first day of the New Mexico State Fair. I will again be working at the State Fair inside the "Daisy Donuts" booth.  If you make it to the State Fair please stop by and say Hi.  The booth is located just down the street from Tingley coliseum where all the Rodeo/Concerts take place. 

My daughter's boyfriend asked me if I could make a card for his little cousin.  Whenever they see each other they always ask "Where is my millions ?" At one of the stores he found some play money that were Million dollar bills and he thought it would be cute to send them to him.  To bad he couldn't found a real bag of a Million dollars....hee hee

This stamp set is a mini clear set from a dollar bin I got at Joann's.
I colored the little guy using the Pismacolor markers.  I printed
the money off my computer and rolled it up to  tuck inside the flap.
 (Printing money off my computer doesn't sound like the right thing to be doing..LOL)

The money looks real.  Don't you think? 
  Thanks a Million for stopping by today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment