Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today's card is made using Tim Holtz distress inks.  I only have three of his inks so I decided to use all three.   Now the other ladies I craft with have been using his inks for some time now and have many colors.  About a year ago I decide I to purchase a couple of his inks. So off I went with my 40% off coupons and headed to Hobby Lobby, then immediately went to Michael's to buy another one using the other 40% off coupon.  Now keep in mind these two stores  are only 10 minutes from each other.  I was all excited when I got home and decided to use them.  Boy was I surprised when I discovered I had purchased the same color at both stores....  (You know you have all done the same thing, just probably not in the same day and within the same 10 minutes). LOL

I started with a white CS and stamped the background lines.  Using
CTMH Sept. stamp of the month "Limited Edition"  and some wood stamps
I randomly stamped the images on the CS. Using a sponge I added ink
over the whole card. I did the same thing to a 2x5 piece of CS, added ribbon
 and twine to it then attached it to the card.  I punch the bird and attached it
along with the threaded buttons.  


We are having Wednesday Ladies Card night tonight.  So check back tomorrow to see what we have created...Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment