Monday, August 13, 2012

So I was out shopping last week and stopped at Marshall's.  It has been years since I was in this store. I was just browsing the isles when I stumbled upon their crafting supplies. I was really excited. I didn't know they had crafting supplies. This is probably old news to all of you but to me it was great. I found a pad of 150 pages of American Girl paper.  It is filled with such beautiful paper and it only cost me $4.99.  What a steel of a deal. Just what I needed another store to buy crafting supplies...LOL  So here is the card I made using the paper.

The flower is a punch and the yellow center is a sticker (both from Michael's)
The saying is a clear sticker and the butterfly is made from a punch.

So I hope you find a great buy out there and share your findings with us..  Sending you hugs and butterfly kisses....

No comments:

Post a Comment