Thursday, August 9, 2012

 Everyone knows that I like to collect jars, containers, boxes etc to make things with them.  I have always wanted to make a bible scripture/inspiration jar.  It's like the Advent calendar at Christmas or the candy jar 25 day count down to Christmas.  So here is my  "Daily Inspiration" Jar.   

This jar was given to me by my sister Renee.  Can't remember what she
 buys that comes in the jar but she has several of them.  Thanks Renee!

I printed inspirational quotes on 3 different colored paper and cut them up.

Here is the top of the jar.  I printed "My Daily Inspiration" on my
computer and used a die cut to cut it out.  

Front of the jar.
The paper is from Memory Box, the flower a punch and the
 center of the flower is "Sparklers" designer buttons from the Hen House.

Side view of the jar.
I used smaller flowers, added bling and green leaves.

Here is the jar filled with the inspiration quotes

Side view filled

Inside the jar without the lid. 

As soon as I get all the bible scriptures typed up I will be making a "Daily Scripture Jar" or Advent Jar.  Thanks for stopping by today and sharing a few moments of your day with me!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment