Tuesday, August 21, 2012

 I know you are probably thinking you just saw this card on my blog and you are right.  I posted one similar to it in July but this one was made for my son Robert who celebrated his 27th birthday this month.  He is not much of a sweet eater so I made cup cakes instead of a birthday cake. (he didn't get the no eating sweets  from his parents..). Here are a few photos.  While maybe more then a few photos..... .LOL




Inside of the card

Using the scallop and circle punch I made these cup cake toppers.
I stamped the foot and the happy birthday.  I  used ink to distress
 and add color then glued them onto tooth picks.

close up
Here are the cup cakes.
Close up

Here is the stamp set.
You will find it on page 84 of the CTMH spring/summer catalog.
Item #A1127 for only $6.95.


This is Robert and my daughter Stephanie.
(The lighting in the restaurant was terrible so I only have a few good pictures)
This is Robert's girlfriend Rena and her niece Mila.
 The Mariachis came back later to our table and sang
 Happy Birthday to Robert.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my son's birthday with you.  Have a super great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment