Monday, August 6, 2012


Good Morning!!  I have made some book markers and a mini composition books to match the card I did last week using distress inks.
I stamped these in the same way I did the card with background stamps
and added the distress inks. See close ups below.


I used the distress inks to  ink the ribbon to match the colors.
The ribbon is CTMH color-ready seam binding ribbon.  This is the first time I have used
it and I really like the way it came out.  What do you think?  Leave me comment if you have
used seam binding ribbon before. 



Mini Composition book.  The stamped saying is: "You mean the world to me"

I get these books in packs of 3 at our local "Family Dollar" for about  $1.50.
Here is the card, book marker and mini book all together.  It's a great gift set.
Hope you have time to craft this week and create something fun and exciting.....Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment