Monday, July 9, 2012

My niece got married the last Saturday of June. We made her programs for the wedding ceremony using purple and green CS. We embossed the bottom right hand side with flowers, added a flower with a pearl and attached the inside program with ribbon.  Here are some of the pictures....

All the cut pieces ready to be put together

Almost done, working on the ribbon.

Inside front

Inside 


Finished programs
Program with the handmade corsage.

Bridesmaids flowers

close up of the corsages.  
The wedding was just perfect and my niece was so beautiful. All the flowers were handmade by my very talented sister-in-law Lydia, the bride, mother of the bride, her sister and my daughter.  I showed up late and only made the bows.  They did such a wonderful job!!!   I will share more pictures after the happy couple return from their honeymoon.  May your week be filled with beautiful flowers, smiles and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment