Friday, July 27, 2012


Hello!  Happy Friday to you!!  Hope you had a super great week.  Today I am using a CTMH
 stamp set "A Garden" that I purchased to make gift tags. (see last two pictures)

My brother-in-law Tyson who had the brain surgery is almost completely recovered.  If you didn't know him before you would never know he has slowed down a bit.  He can do everything he did before the surgery just some what slower.  Thank you, Thank You for all your prayers and support!!  To celebrate his great recovery and take a breather him and my sister Lisa went away for a few days. I baby sat my niece Isabella (Izzie).  Here are a few pictures of our stay together.  

Having a snack

Outside playing in the rocks.  She just loves those rocks.

Having dinner after a late nap.  Look at that wild hair.


Izzie is helping water the flowers.


She is having a snack.  She just loves broccoli.

The butterflies are from Recollections-glitter tape.  I found them in  one
of the clearance bins at Michael's. First time using them and I really like them.
Here's a close up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me share Izzie with you!!  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment