Friday, June 15, 2012

Today I am sharing a few crafting gifts I received for my birthday from my crafting friends.
I promise this will be the last day I talk about my birthday.....


This was from Debbie.  I saw this organizer on a blog and have
wanted one for so long. 

Here is a few things I hung on the organizer.  I have been to
busy to spend time in my craft room...sigh

This is an organizer that Heather gave me.  Lots of room for all my stuff!!
Can't wait to fill it up.

This is a Scrap..MaBob.  Drink holder and trash bag.  I received two from Heather.
They are great to have for your crafting areas!!

Thank you ladies for such wonderful gifts and helping me celebrate my birthday.!!  You are truly
Gods gift to me!!!  Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
Don't forget It's Stampaganza time.
During the Month of June when you buy two stamp sets from CTMH you get one free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment