Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 Today I am sharing a card I made using a "itty bitty by Unity" stamp.  I purchased it at The Hen House the weekend of the swap meet.  I just love the old fashion trailer and the saying is so true.   Sometimes we are so focus on the destination we forget to enjoy the ride.....


I colored the trailer using prismacolor pencils and covered it in
CTMH liquid glass to give it a shinny look.  Did you notice the yellow
ribbon?  I got it at a yard sale and I am pretty sure it's an antique ribbon.
It's kind of a furry material with white string sewn to it.  It's really
pretty cool.  This card  reminds me of the 1970's and
the Volkswagen Van everyone was driving......

So has it been Hot enough for you lately?  To hot for me and July is just around the corner....Stay Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment