Friday, June 29, 2012

 Happy Firday to you!! My nieces' wedding is tomorrow and we are so excited and happy for her.  On Wednesday night her sister (maid-of-honor) and my daughter had a surprise bachelorette party for her.  It was held at my house and here are a few things I did for the party.
A Sash  with "Bride to Be" and Wedding Tiara.
The sash is a piece of ribbon with added glitter letter stickers

The Tiara was from Party City and I added the Tulle.
These are the wedding boxes I made for each one of the girls.
Don't you just love the purple daisy?

Here is the table set and ready for dinner.

This is the dessert table.  The cookies were made by my sister Lisa.
The frosting has a shiny shimmer to it.

Close up of the cookie

Wedding Safety Kit Box
I got the boxes at the Dollar Tree ($1.00 store) added the
sticker cake (Martha Stewart) and made the flower with a punch
and pearls.

These are the items added to the box.  (see saying below)


Breath Mints I covered below


The girls had lots of fun.  They started with a pedicure and ended with gifts and games.  I will share other items from the wedding in a couple of weeks.  Have a super great weekend.  Keep all those effected by the fires in your prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment