Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today I am sharing some Air Wick air fresheners I decorated.  I was at my son's house the other day and there was a air fresheners in the bathroom.  It inspired me to think about decorating air fresheners to match bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms etc.  So I decorated four different ones.  Let me know what you think. 

The air fresheners before they were covered.

Decorated air fresheners.

The paper and monster is from CTMH.  The little monster is so cute.
I think is would be great for a kids bathroom or bedroom. 

This one I decorated with my Mom's bathroom in mind.  Her  colors
are purple and she has crosses and flowers on the walls.

 I thought this would be a good Teacher's gift.  

The paper is from a pad for school days, the apple/worm and globe
are EK Success stickers.   

This one I made for my Son James and his girlfriend Brittny.  Their bathroom
is decorated black, white (zebra stripes) and red flowers.  
Today is Wednesday Ladies Card night.  Yeah!!  Make sure you check back tomorrow to see all the wonderful cards.  Have a super Great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment