Monday, May 7, 2012

On Saturday I had a workshop using the Lucy's Workshop Package. The ladies did a wonderful job on their cards and of course we ate, we crafted and we ate again.  It was just a wonderful day of crafting fun. I wanted to let the ladies know how much I appreciation them coming each month so I dug into my recycle box and pulled out some of the plastic fruit containers.  I decorated them with paper, ribbon and add some goodies inside.   (to view the cards made on Saturday see my April 23rd blog posting) 

The fruit containers.

These are decorated using the Lucy Workshop paper.





Inside the container.
  I added a stamp set, ink dot & stickles.
All by Studio G.

This was made using scrape paper and a CTMH stamp set.

The flower was made using the EK Success punch. 
These boxes are a fun quick way to package a small gift or goodies for that someone special.   Happy crafting this week!!!!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment