Thursday, May 10, 2012

I was not able to make Ladies Card night last night.  My brother-in-law (37 years old) had an aneurysm on his brain stem and had surgery on Tuesday.  The surgery it self was a success but yesterday he had a stroke.  When I left the hospital last night he had gotten back some of his mobility and speech, we will know more today.  Please keep him and my sister in your prayers!!

On the brighter side I want to wish each of you a Happy Mother's Day.  As Mother's day approaches it's nice to remember how special our Mother's, Grandmother's, Mother-in-Laws and all the wonderful women in our lives are.  Don't forget to pamper yourself because YOU are SPECIAL!!  God Bless you all!!!
Thanks for the prayers!!
   I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me.
                                                                                            Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment