Monday, May 21, 2012

I have been MIA. A lot has been going on. Life sometimes gives us a challenge and we have to stand up look it straight in the eye and say "I Can Do This"!!!  That is what my brother-in-law is doing now.  Thank you for all your prayers for Tyson.  He is doing remarkable better.  He is home now and doing out patient therapy twice a day.  He can take a few steps on his own but he has no balance as of yet. The therapist have him working in a swimming pool so if he falls he won't hurt himself.  He has a long road ahead of him but he is young, strong and has a very strong well to beat this!!  Please keep him in your prayers.

Over the weekend I hit the big mile stone in life by turning 50!! Since I have not been in my craft room for over a week I wanted to share the birthday card I received from Heather and a couple of pictures.  My husband and kids gave me a surprise birthday party.  It was wonderful!!  They BBQ on the grill, we had birthday cake and gifts it was a great night.  Turning 50 is not so bad after all........
My husband showing I have turned 50.

My children.
James, Stephanie and Robert



My birthday cake with candles in the shape of 50.

Heather's card

Inside her card.
I hope to be in my craft room today but God may have other plans for me today. During the summer months I will only be posting 3 times a week.   It's much to nice outside to be crafting inside.  Maybe I should craft on my patio???  That's a thought...  Have a wonderful week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment