Sunday, May 13, 2012


Happy Mothers Day to you all!!!  God Bless you all for being such special Mothers!!! God has chosen this day to celebrate how special  Mothers truly are !!

 He created Mothers with special talents.....

Loving arms and hands to hold and hug you to let you know everything is going to be okay.  Those same hands to swat you when you tested her last nerve and probably deserved it.

Having eyes  that looked at you with so much love and care. Then there was the look you got when you knew you were in trouble.....LOL  Mothers have that extra pair of eyes on the back of their head to just see everything...

Her Heart filled with LOVE, PRIDE, JOY, HAPPINESS....

The ability to say "NO" when we needed it the most... Of course we just thought she was being unfair and mean but it was her way of saying I LOVE YOU and I CARE!!

Thank you Mom for having a shoulder to cry on, for saying "NO", for loving me during my rebellion stage, for not telling Dad all the bad things I did when I was young. Thank you for creating a home not just a house.  Thank you for teaching me to be a good wife and Mother. Thank you for your prayers and all you do!!!

I Love you Mom!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with all the loving childhood memories of your Mother.  Pamper yourself and enjoy your day.  God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment