Monday, April 23, 2012

It's the last full week in April.  May is just around the corner and before you know it the kids will all be out of school.  My Daughter will be home from college and I can't wait!! 
Unfortunately, I got the stomach bug and was unable to give my class on Saturday.  Sorry ladies!!!  I am sharing the cards we would have done had I felt better.  As soon as I have the make up class I will share with you what they create.  
This is a look of the packet for the Lucy workshop/class.
You get C.S, Pattern paper, Stamp set, Rub-on's and Bitty
sparkles (bling).  You can find this on page 31 of the catalog.

Close up of the stamp set. 

  For all the cards I used the  card stock and  pattern paper from
 the Lucy packet. The flower is stamped with CTMH ink Cotton Candy
 then outlined  in CTMH gray wool.


A Close up of the flower made with the Lucy stamp set and the
CTMH  brads Filgree Charms on page 127 of the catalog. I stamped
the  flower twice, cut them out and then used the bone folder to
 roll the  flower stems to give them the 3-D look.  


Here I used the rub-on's that came with the packet.  They
match the paper perfect! 

Same card as above with "Happy Mother's day" and
less rub-on's. 
Close up of the rub on's.  They are beautiful.  They look
like they are chalked. 


This last card I used the small flower from the Lucy packet stamp
set and the Stamp of the Month set "You are..." on page 141
You have an AMAZING week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment