Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just a quick post today to let you know about a workshop/class I will be having.

Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 9:00am


 I am offering the eight (8) Workshop on the Go kits from CTMH.  Each month we will be doing a different kit.  You are not obligated to do all the kits.  Sign up for the kit and workshop of your choice. When you arrive at the workshop you will receive your kit and you will make two cards and/or a project.

 Your kit includes the following:

1 – My Reflections®  Stella Paper Packet (X7147B)
1 – My Acrylix® Stella Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)

2 – Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1 – Bohemian Assortment (Z1687)
1 – Dimensional Elements Hearts (Z1735)

1 – Instructional Brochure
(Retail value of $37.00)
You can view all the kits starting  on page 19-61 of the catalog.


This is a great way to add stamps sets, paper and matching assortments to your crafting collection and have a fun day out with the ladies.

The cost of the workshop is $35.00.  I only have two spots left for this months class so please contact me by Tuesday, March 13th if you would like to attend.  (505) 934-2504 or email me at:  djparra7@aol.com.

Have fun at the stamp convention this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment