Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Thursday! Time to share our "Wednesday Ladies Card Night".  All the cards are very different yet we had a theme going.  I guess I didn't get the memo because the theme for the night was Cricut cut outs and punches.  My card is the only one we had to color and not layer to put it together. Like always they all did a wonderful job on the cards.  Debbie was out sick so we hope she feels better soon!!  
Marti's Card
Look at that Mushroom paper...  She did a great job matching the  mushrooms using the Cricut.
 We used foam adhesive to pop the mushroom.
She always does such a wonderful job adding the stitching look around her cards!

Heather's Card
We used several different punches to create  a unique look for each circle and square.
Make sure you click on the image to see the mini hearts we used.
Very simple and yet so elegant. 


Renee's card
How cute is that giraffe?
We used inks to distress his body to give him some color .
The blue and brown paper really make the giraffe stand out.
It's a fun child's birthday card!
Denita's card
The flower is a CTMH stamp set "Blessed" and the butterflies are Hero Arts .
We used the Copic markers to color the flower and butterflies. 

Inside Denita's card
I made this card for my sister's birthday  few weeks ago. I  added the butterfly to her gift to match her card. 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check back on Monday.  I am having a card class on Saturday using the Workshop on the Go "Stella Kit".  I will feature the cards we create. Have a happy crafting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment